Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Slice

 
So, People have asked how I decorate my albums. The truth is, I used to by tons of stickers and other embellishments - but I never really likes how it looked at the end. About 2 years ago I bought a machine called the Slice. The IDEA of the machine is great! It cuts tons of different shapes, doesn't take up a lot of space and the design cards aren't so expensive - and each design cards cuts a lot of different shapes - not like some other die-cutting machines.
The truth is, I have had LOTS of problems with my slice, but they are sending me a fixed machine, so hopefully I wont have to complain anymore :) cant wait.
Meanwhile, I figured I would share some pages from an album I made with the help of my Slice.

 
 
 

 
 
 come back tom. for more Slice designs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment