Sunday, January 13, 2013

FLOWERS!!!!

I love flowers, and I love using them in my scrapbooks. So I have seen lots of ways to make flowers using punches, but I cant afford, nor to I have the space to put so many punches. So instead I bought a new design card for my slice, Basics 2, which has TONS of flowers, I then layer them all together, curl them in different directions, and they come out gorgeous! Coming up next! Slice Party! I used my slice to set up a perfect party table!





this is one I made for a wedding album:


These I made using newspapers! and cute buttons I found, I inked the edges to make them look old:


2 comments:

  1. Bryna, I too love flowers and these look GREAT! YOU do beautiful work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely. You are very talented,

    ReplyDelete