Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lace Mini's - trip

I just finished making this pretty mini album, I really liked how it came out! I made this using instructions from a blog called followingThePaperTrail, they have some AMAZING ideas there.
I think this is the first time I have made a mini album and I decided what I am going to use it for before I even finished! I decided this would be a nice mini album from my last trip to the states. I didnt take to many pictures but I have a lot to write, so I think this will be perfect. So far I have just did the cover, I will post pictures when I totally finish it.








I didn't take pictures of every page, but you get the point. You cant really see put all the pages open up and ther are tags that slide out from behind every other page, and cards inside the pocket pages. Very complicated to picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment