Thursday, May 27, 2010

Homemade album

Awhile ago I decided to make this album, but I had no pictures to go in it.So I waited. Well I was in the mood, so I decided to just make the album, and later, when I have the pictures, just paste the pictures in. So really, all the photo mats you see now will be filled with pictures. I just can't decide if I should print color pictures or if it would look better in b&W, what do you think?

The paper is spray painted with violet and silver spray paint. All the embellishments (except for the flowers on the first page) are also home made. I Still haven't finished yet, the rest of the pages, and the album are still to come.

הנה אלבום שהכנתי, בלי תמונות, כשיהיה לי תמונות אז נשים. כל הריבועים שרואים הם מיועדות לתמונות. לא יודעת אם כדאי להדפיס תמונות שחור לבן?
הדפים הכנתי לבד, עם ספרי בצבע סגול עתיק וכסף. את כל הקושוטים גם הכנתי לבד (חוץ מהפרחים בעמוד הראשון - אותם קניתי בחנות 2 ש"ח))
עדיין לא גמרתי, נשאר עוד הרבה עמודים וגם את האלבום עצמו...



No comments:

Post a Comment